The ULSF senior fellows, director, and colleagues are actively
engaged in ongoing projects, research, and consulting in support
of sustainability in higher education as well as primary and secondary
education. Our work includes:
- research and consulting on effective strategies for "greening"
institutional practices, policies, and teaching,
- organizational change and social learning for sustainability,
- implementation of the Talloires Declaration and other institutional
commitments to green the campus and cut greenhouse gas emissions,
- campus sustainability assessment,
- implementing humane and sustainable food systems, and
- research and consulting on implementing the UN
Decade of Education for Sustainable Development and creating
and evaluating UN
Regional Centers of Excellence.
If you or your institution wishes to consider working with ULSF
on any of these or related issues, please contact us here.